2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE AND CONTENT POLICY:
- StartXpo is one of the next generation online classifieds. We allow our users to comply with these terms of conditions to offer, sell or even buy the products and services listed on this website. There are no third party vendors for the payment or the transactions. Use of the service and the website is at your own risk.
- You need to acknowledge and agree upon that you are responsible and must evaluate and also bear all the risks associated with the use of any content that you may or may not rely and under no circumstances the StartXpo site will be liable in any way for the Content or any loss or any kind of damage incurred as a result of browsing, or using reading any listed content, emailed or services that are made available. StartXpo site either makes no representation or gives the guarantee as for the accuracy or authenticity of the information contained in any Third Party website and also linking on to any other website is completely at your own risk and StartXpo disclaims all the liability thereto.
- You also need to acknowledge and agree that you are only responsible for your own content that are posted on or transmitted through or linked from the service and the consequence of posting, transmitting, linking, or publishing it. And more specifically you are responsible of all the content that you have upload, email or even the services that are made available by you. In connection with such Content posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service by you, you affirm, acknowledge, represent, warrant and covenant that you own or have and shall continue to, for such time the Content is available on the Website, have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use such Content on the Service and Website (including without limitation all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all such Content). All the rights of this site are necessary to prohibit or donot allow any subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction or exploitation of the content on the service or the website by any party for any purpose. The license to each user is terminated once user or the StartXpo has removed the profile or deleted such content from the website.
- StartXpo allows the users, sellers, buyers and also renters to interact with each other for the purposes of the commercial/contractions transactions. That is it acts as an intermediator between the user and seller/buyer/renter. It also enables the user to post their advertisements or services through this portal. All the commercial or the contractual terms are offered by this portal and makes an agreement between the user and seller/buyer/renter. These terms include without price, shipping costs, payment terms, date, period, mode of delivery, warranties related to products and/or services and also after sales services related to product and /or services that was requested for. StartXpo portal do not have any control or not responsible or do not determine or even do not advise or involve itself in offering the agreement for such commercial/contractual terms between the user and seller/buyer/renter. StartXpo don’t represent or specify the Warranty of the products and/or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on this portal. StartXpo don’t support the sales or purchases of any products and/or services on the website. It doesn’t accept the liability of any errors or omissions on behalf of itself or the third parties. StartXpo doesn’t guarantee the concerned user and seller/buyer/renter and it is not required to mediate or resolve any conflicts or the disputes or disagreement between the user and the seller/renter/buyer. StartXpo through its platform is acting as an intermediary between You and Seller by facilitating the online services for the users. These services are aimed at making several day to day tasks conveniently actionable and accessible to the users. It provides the platform for the purposes of communication, transaction and it agreed that the sales of any product and/or services should be strictly bipartite contract between the user and the seller/buyer/renter. StartXpo portal/site is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable etc. Prices mentioned on the StartXpo will be subjected to change. You are requested advised to check with Seller for the final price, availability of the product and shipping charges (if needed). Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the portal may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by seller may be incorrectly reflected or any other errors, in such cases seller/buyer/renter may cancel/modify such your order(s). In case, if the seller/buyer/renter is not able to fulfill the transaction placed by user, Seller chooses not to absorb the additional fee, Seller will notify you that the calculations are different from real costs and may offer you the option of paying the difference and going ahead with the transactions placed by you. You may choose to proceed and pay the higher delivery fee or cancel the transaction placed at StartXpo portal.
If the user does not agree to post, email, host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, or otherwise make available Content that:
- It violates any of the laws or regulation.
- It is copyrighted or patented, protected by the trademark or subjected to the third party rights, including the privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of those rights or have the permission or have a proper license from the eligible/ legitimate owner to post the material or the services and to grant StartXpo all of the license rights that are made available.
- It is harmful, abusive, unlawful, threatening, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy or other rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or illegal gambling or harms or could harm minors in any way or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- Harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful towards any individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability
- It violates any (local) equal employment laws, but not limited to those prohibiting the stating, in any advertisement for employment, a preference or requirement based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability of the applicant.
- Includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
- Misleading of the addresses about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive in nature, that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, or constitutes "bait and switch" offer;
- Advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by applicable law.
- This may contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other computer resource;
- Disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users ability to use the Service or may employ misleading of email addresses or forged headers or any manipulated content transmitted through the service.
4. PAID POSTINGS
The services of browsing or searching shops and ads on startXpo are free of charge. Listing a shop is a paid service. However, posting the ad is free. If any of the paid users are wished to terminate any time from the StartXpo then they shall not be refunded back. StartXpo reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time.
5. ACCESS TO THE SERVICE
The StartXpo grants the user a limited, non-exclusive, revocable to access and use the service for the personal use. This license grants does not include the following:
- Access to or use of the Service by Posting Agents
- Collection, aggregation, copying, duplication, display or derivative use of the Service nor any use of data mining or gathering of data are set forth in these terms.
- General purpose search engines or other commercial public archives gather information for the purposes of displaying hyperlinks to the service, provided they each do so from the stable IP address or the range of the IP addresses using easily identifiable agent.
- For this exception, a general purpose internet search engine does not include a website or the search engine or any other service that provides the specialization in classified listings including the different categories such as properties, sales, jobs or any appliances.
- Your use of the StartXpo does not overburden nor slow the performance of the StartXpo systems.
- Use of the services or the product beyond the scope of an authorized access are set forth in terms, it immediately terminates any permission or the license that have been granted. In order to collect, aggregate, copy /duplicate, display or make the derivative of the existing service or any content then he or she must first obtain a license from this site.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the intellectual property rights claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple intellectual property rights at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the Content (by means of data or communication link, AD ID, etc.) that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit StartXpo to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit STARTXPO to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- A signed statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the intellectual property right-owner, its agent, or the law;
- A signed statement that the intellectual property-owner hold STARTXPO harmless from any claim of any third party in connection with the removing by STARTXPO of the relevant content; and
6. NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENTS
StartXpo is not a liable for any of the infringement of copyright arising out of posted materials either transmitted through the site, nor did items advertise on the site by end users or any end users or any other third party services. In case if you are the owner of any intellectual property or an agent who is fully authorized to act on behalf of the owner of that particular intellectual property and believe that any content or other content infringes upon the owners property or the person on the behalf of the owner then he or she may need to submit a notification to StartXpo together with a request to StartXpo to delete the appropriate and relevant content in good faith. The request as well as the notification should contain the following:
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agreed that the materials on the website other than the user content that you have licensed in the before section of the terms including without the limitation, the text, software, graphics, photos, sound, music videos or any other interactive features. Materials on the Website are provided to you “ AS IT IS” for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. All rights of this site are not expressively granted to the website or even to the materials. You or the end user need to agree upon not to use, copy, distribute nor duplicate any of the materials other than the permitted ones, including any use, copying or distribution of materials of the third parties obtained through any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the materials of the personnel use, you must retain all the copyright and other proprietary notices that are contained. Copying or reproducing the Website, the Materials, or any portion thereof to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited. You further agree not to reproduce, duplicate or copy Content or Materials from the Service, and agree to abide by any and all copyright notices and other notices displayed on the Service. You may not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, buy, rent or exploit for any commercial purposes, any aspect of the Service.
8. USER SUBMISSIONS
User should understand that when he or she is using this site they will be exposed to content from the variety of sources and that StartXpo is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety or any intellectual property rights of or related any such content and he or she needs to agree and assume all the liability for the use. You further have to understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, defamatory and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against StartXpo with respect thereto.
You have to agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless StartXpo , its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses arising from:
(i) your use of and access to the Website and/or the Service
(ii) your violation of any term of these Terms.
(iii) your violation of any third party rights, including without limitation any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other property, or privacy right
(iv) any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive termination, modification or expiration of these Terms and your use of the Service and the Website.
10. NO SPAM POLICY
You should understand and agree that sending unsolicited email advertisements or other communications to StartXpo email addresses or through StartXpo computer systems are expressly prohibited by these terms. You have to also acknowledge and agree that from time to time StartXpo may monitor its email usage using the human monitors or automated software to flag certain words associated with spam or scams in emails that are sent between yourself or any user utilizing the communication features available on that particular service. Any unauthorized use of StartXpo systems is a violation of these Terms and certain applicable laws. Such violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.
11. DEALINGS WITH ORGANIZATIONS AND INDIVIDUALS
You have to acknowledge and agree that StartXpo shall not be liable for your interactions with any organizations or individuals on the Website or through the service.It includes, but is not limited to, payment and delivery of goods/products and services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with any interaction that user may have with other organizations or individuals. . You agree and acknowledge that StartXpo shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or interactions. If there is a dispute between participants on the Website, or between users, you have to understand and agree that StartXpo is under no obligation to become involved in such dispute.
12. LIMITATION AND TERMINATION OF SERVICE
You must acknowledge and agree that StartXpo may establish limits from time to time concerning use of the Services or the products, including among others, the maximum number of days that content will be managed as well as maintained or retained by the Service or the appropriate product, the maximum number and size of each postings, e-mail messages, or other Content that may be transmitted or stored by the Service, and the frequency with which you may access the Service or the Website. You have acknowledge and agree that this site has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the Website or the Service. You have to also acknowledge and agree that StartXpo reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Users need to acknowledge and agree themselves to this site, in its sole and absolute discretion, has the right to delete or deactivate your account, block your e-mail or IP address, or otherwise terminate your access to or use of the Service, immediately and without notice, and remove and discard any Content within the Service, for any reason or no reason at all, including, without limitation, that is if the user has been found not a legitimate user or minor that is less than 18 years, if they wish to buy or sell any of the services need to take an help from the guardians or the parents. If this site believes that you have violated these Terms then your account will permanently deleted or deactivated.. Further, you agree not to attempt to use the Service after any such termination.
13. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
We have no control over and are not responsible for the content of any third-party websites linked to or framed within the Website, or any third-party advertisements and we expressly disclaim (and do not endorse or verify) the accuracy or reliability of the content on any such third-party websites. Those links are provided for your convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. Website links on this Website should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the linked website or its content. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked websites. When viewing a third party website, you should read the terms, conditions and privacy statements detailed on that website. Your use of or reliance upon such third-party websites is at your own risk. We derive our information from sources which we believe to be accurate and up to date at the time of publication. All information provided on the Website is provided in good faith. We do not make any representation or warranty that the information provided is timely, reliable, accurate or complete, and will not be liable for any claim or loss resulting from any action taken, or reliance made by you on any information, material or advice provided on the Website, or for any incorrect information provided on the Website.
StartXpo reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in, any portion of the portal. Where appropriate, we will endeavor to update information listed on the Website on a timely basis, but shall not be liable for any inaccuracies.
All those sections in the portal that invite reader participation will contain views, opinion, suggestion, comments and other information provided by the general public, and StartXpo will at no point of time be responsible for the accuracy or correctness of such information. StartXpo reserves the absolute right to accept/reject information from readers and/or users and impose portal access rules and regulations for any user(s). While every attempt has been made to ascertain the authenticity of the content in the portal, StartXpo is not liable for any kind of damages, losses or action arising directly or indirectly, due to access and/or use of the content in the portal including but not limited to any decisions based on content in the portal resulting in loss of data, revenue, profits, property, infection by viruses.
14.LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
In the case of non-event StartXpo its officers, directors, employees, or agents, shall be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary, resulting from any aspect of your use of the website or the service, including no limitation on whether the damages arise from your use or misusing of the website or the service, from not able to use the website or the service, or the interruption, suspension, modification, alteration, or termination of the website or the service. Such limitation of liability shall also apply with respect to damages incurred by reason of other services or products received through or advertised in connection with the website or the service or any links on the website. You have specifically acknowledge and agree that this site shall not be liable for user submissions or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any user and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you. The website is controlled and offered by StartXpo . We will not be responsible for any delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with your use of the portal, which is beyond our control. For the avoidance of doubt, we do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your computer system which may arise in connection with your use of the Website or any linked website.
16. ABILITY TO ACCEPT TERMS OF SERVICE
17. VIOLATION OF TERMS
User must report any terms that have been violated that they have become aware of by contacting to the phone number 08150033111 or just email us to link that is been kept at the bottom of homepage that is info@StartXpo .com